About Lymphatic Drainage Massage at Versailles Medical Spa
Body and facial swelling are most likely an indication that your lymphatic system is overloaded. The benefits of a lymphatic drainage massage range from decreased puffiness, a boost in immune function and reduced cellulite.
Health Benefits of Lymphatic Massage
Manual lymphatic drainage massage gently promotes healthy lymph flow and increases circulation. Lymphatic drainage massage is essential for relieving swelling from edema, surgery and liposuction. It is also very effective in reducing cellulite, or preventing against it during the teenage years. Using a unique approach, our therapist can significantly improve the immune systems function, which in turn helps clear blockages in the lymph system. This miraculous lymphatic massage treatment not only allows your body to cleanse itself naturally, but also has additional numerous benefits such as:
- Elimination of excess fluid from legs, ankles and face
- Assistance in the repair of scar tissue, sprains
- Reduction in cellulite
- Reduction in pain and stress
- Boosted immune system – helps with arthritis, chronic fatigue and sinus problems
- Post-Op healing
- Clearer skin by promoting detoxification
- Treating lymphedema and other conditions
- Deep relaxation and overall well-being
Some lymphatic conditions respond best to a series of massages.