Microblading by Marie
Signup for the Workshop
The First Licensed Microblading Provider in Connecticut
Microblading by Marie Academy at Versailles Medical Spa is the most recognized and trusted Academy in CT. Marie has the most experience both as a provider and trainer on the microblading technique, and is one of the most sought-after microblading artists in the Northeast. At Microblading by Marie Academy, you will be educated on the fundamentals of the microblading technique, as well as how to grow a successful business as a microblading provider. If you’re a tattoo technician, esthetician, cosmetologist or medical professional interested in adding this profitable treatment to your business, train with the best, Marie at Versailles Medical Spa!
Introduction to Microblading – Intensive Workshop: $4900
What You’ll Learn:
- Specific Microblading techniques to create natural looking brows.
- Understanding skin, including age, texture and undertones.
- Proper use of procedure tools and products.
- Safety, sanitation & sterilization.
- Various brow designs and placement.
- A 3-day workshop that provides detailed instruction in the skill of microblading with side by side monitoring.
- Hands-on experience on live models.
- Microblading Starter Kit.
- Microblading Certificate will be awarded upon class completion.
- You will also be provided with reordering information, so you can replenish your supplies
A Non-Refundable Deposit of $1000 is required at sign-up to secure your spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does microblading training and certification cost?
Answer: The cost is very competitive, especially for training with the best and most experienced microblading provider in Connecticut. Marie’s preferred class size of only ten students ensures that her students get the absolute most out of their microblading training.
How many days does the training cover?
Answer: 3 full days of training 10:00 to 5:00 PM, typically on a Friday, Saturday & Sunday; very convenient for working professionals.
What is included in the cost of the microblading class/training?
Answer: The training with Marie, all the practice materials, a study guide and all materials needed to start offering this treatment.
After microblading training with marie, will I be a licensed/certifies microblading provider?
Answer: After the training with Marie you will be certified to offer the microblading treatment. However, to be fully licensed, you must have the appropriate licensure for the state that you will be practicing in. In some states, you need to be a licensed tattoo technician, while in others an aesthetics license is sufficient. More information can be provided when you call your state’s health department.