Dear VMS Patient,
For starters, we are so happy to welcome you back! During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic we had adjusted our protocol to address the current circumstances. It goes without saying your health, and the health of our staff is the upmost importance. We look forward to seeing you!
We ask that you review the following prior to your appointment to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
- Please arrive alone and on time unless you are minor in which case you may bring your parent or guardian.
- If you arrive early, we ask that you wait in your car as we want to limit the amount of the people in the spa.
- Bring a face covering,< if you happen to forget it a mask will be provided for you upon your arrival along with a pair of gloves.
- Leave your personal belongings in the car. By limiting your belongings, you will be reducing your own contact to surfaces.
- Wait for our staff at the door, someone will escort you to the room.
- Pre-screening questions will be conducted at the door when you arrive.
- To keep the schedule flowing on time we ask you fill out your paperwork (consent forms) through your client portal. A link and password will be sent to your email. Click on the three dashed line menu option on the top right corner to find your online forms.
We are offering COVID-19 instant testing upon
arrival. Results will be provided within 5 minutes!
Price per test: $100
In addition to the above precautions, we are also doing the following to ensure the best environment for you:
Versailles Appointment Safety Protocol
- There will only be one entrance accessible during this time-period. This will be the main entrance from the lobby area. Patients will be screened upon admittance (temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer).
- Entry is by appointment only- no walk-ins will be accepted.
- We will be staggering patient arrival as well as check out times in accordance to social distancing.
- The patient must arrive on time. If later than 5 minutes, patient will be rescheduled to a later date.
- NO CASH PAYMENTS will be accepted.
- All Versailles staff have been screened for COVID-19 before opening.
- Our entire staff will be wearing PPE equipment. This includes: masks, eye protection, gloves, face shields, and disposable gowns.
- Due to limited appointment availability, we ask you to please give us 24-hour advance notice to cancel/reschedule your appointment. A $50 late cancellation/no show fee may be charged if you do not reschedule during the appropriate time-frame.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are excited to open and look forward to seeing you!
- The Versailles Team